If clothes and beauty products aren’t taking your fancy this Black Friday, perhaps a tipple will?
Boozy items are discounted by large amounts on this annual day of sales, which is perfect for stocking up your cupboards ahead of Christmas.
From whisky to beer to wine, we’ve rounded up the best discounts from across the web.
As ever, please drink responsibly, and of course share your cocktail recipes so everyone can enjoy them.
Gin seems to be the best thing to buy on Amazon this year, with plenty of different varieties with up to 45% off. If you have Prime, you can also get free delivery on many products.
- No.3 London Dry Gin 70cl, Plus Hi-Ball Glass Gift Set – £32.50 down from £49.13
- Tarquin’s Handcrafted Cornish Dry Gin, 70cl – £21.99 down from £32.50
- Edinburgh Gin Christmas Gin 70cl – £23.99 down from £34.99
- Mozart Chocolate Cream Liqueur, 50cl – £11.99 down from £18
- Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey, 1L – £22.99 down from £34.26
- Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Legacy Series No. 2, 70cl – £23.99 down from £41.59
- The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl – £19.99 down from £36.59
Master of Malt
As well as great discounts, Master of Malt will also be giving some lucky shoppers free gifts with their orders in the run-up to the festive season. In a few cases, they’ll even pick up the tab for your order. That’s some great Christmas spirit.
- Stolichnaya Gold, 70cl – £23.89 down from £30.89
- Patrón XO Cafe Coffee Liqueur, 70cl – £25 down from £31.45
- Glenfarclas 21 Year Old, 70cl – £74.95 down from £93.95
- Bumbu XO, 70cl – £34.29 down from £41.26
- Bourbon Whiskey #1 24 Year Old (That Boutique-y Whisky Company), 50cl – £99.95 down from £199.99
- Bollinger Rosé, 75cl – £40.95 down from £50.95
You can buy your drinks in-store or online from Morrisons, but you’re probably more likely to get a better selection on the web. Either way, there are great savings to be had on staples.
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Vintage, 75cl – £32 down from £50
- Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum, 1L – £15.99 down from £20.50
- Casillero Del Diablo wines – £6 down from £8.25
- Gordon’s Premium Pink Distilled Gin, 1L – £19 down from £23.50
- Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut Cava, 75cl – £8 down from £11
- Malibu Original White Rum with Coconut Flavour, 1L – £14 down from £20
At Majestic, you’ll get the prices listed below as part of their Mix Six deal (meaning you need to buy a case of six). It’s worth doing if you know you’ll get through them, as the prices go as low as 45% off.
- Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée Champagne, 75cl – £24.99 down from £44.99
- Rioja Reserva 2015/16 Beronia, 75cl – £9.99 down from £17.99
- Côtes du Rhône 2016 E. Guigal, 75cl – £8.99 down from £13.99
- Villa Maria ‘Cellar Selection’ Sauvignon Blanc 2020, Marlborough, 75cl – £9.99 down from £14.99
- Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2019/20, Marlborough, 75cl – £7.99 down from £10.99
The Bottle Club
Among the offers at The Bottle Club, clear spirits and cases of wine stand out here. From more budget-friendly buys to the Dan Aykroyd-produced Crystal Head vodka, there’s something for everyone.
- Ciroc Black Raspberry Vodka, Diddy, 70cl – £27.99 down from £39.99
- Bombay Bramble Gin, 70cl – £18.82 down from £26.89
- Roku Japanese Gin, 70cl – £23.73 down from £33.90
- Luc Belaire Rose (Case of 6 x 70cl Bottles) – £98.96 down from £131.94
- Crystal Head Aurora Vodka, Dan Aykroyd, 70cl – £46.49 down from £61.99
- Gallo Family Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc White Wine (Case of 6 x 75cl) – £35.96 down from £47.94
BeerHawk has been bringing new deals out every day this week ahead of Black Friday, and there are still some savings available – mainly on boxes.
They also have free delivery on all orders over £50.
- Black Friday Mixed Style Case, 25 beers – £30
- Black Friday Lager Mixed Case, 50 beers – £50
- PerfectDraft Best of Belgium keg pack, 3 x 6L – £85 down from £106.70
- Camden Monster Pack, 48 beers – £52 down from £60
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on purchases made through one of these links but this never influences our experts’ opinions. Products are tested and reviewed independently of commercial initiatives.
Do you have a story you’d like to share?
Get in touch at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article