THERE'S no denying that passions are running high in the Love Island villa right now.
But while the boys could (mostly) still have their heads turned, at least all the girls have one constant: their killer wardrobes.
🌴 Read our Love Island 2021 live blog for the latest updates
Tonight, new boy Danny is set to cause a stir with his arrival in the villa.
But will he win over single Kaz, who is definitely due to find her dream man?
Here Fabulous reveals how you can shop the Love Island girls' EXACT outfits from tonight's episode – race you to the check-out!
- Pink Floral Print Triangle Strappy Bikini, £25 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Pink Perspex Diamond Heeled Sandals, £50 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Black Ring Detail Bandeau Bikini, £25 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Gold Thin Metal Pearl And Diamante Duo Hairband, £10 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Pink Colour Block Chunky Chain Earrings, £8 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
Seen in the villa
- Natural Handmade By Jade Mixed Pampas Bouquet, £30 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
How to shop Love Island looks
LOVE Island is back on our screens, and we are living for the romance, drama, and of course some serious looks. Here’s how you can steal their style.
- Where to buy personalised water bottles, suitcases and more – click here
- Where to buy Laura Whitmore's outfit – click here
- What are the Islanders wearing tonight? – click here
- Where to buy the Islanders' sunglasses – click here
- The Islanders' Best Outfits – click here
For more fashion stories, Tada and Toy will give you 20% off this weekend with this EXCLUSIVE code – but you’ll need to be quick.
And Lucy Mecklenburgh has launched a summer edit with New Look and it’s on sale now – here’s what we’re buying.
Plus Love Island fans are loving Kaz’s coordinated bonnets and pyjamas – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article