The 37-year-old looked fabulous in a flippy leather mini tonight, which she paired with some jungle-appropriate hiking-style boots and a floral blouse.
- All-over print shirt, £260, Sandro Paris – buy now
- Asymmetric leather skirt, £345, Maje Paris – buy now
- America flat biker boots, £65 (on sale) from Topshop – buy now
She had heads turning in a nearly all-black outfit – with a skirt which looked more suitable for the dance floor than the jungle floor (but we loved it).
Opting for a mid-length sleeved flowery shirt, Holly's outfit cost in excess of £650.
Keeping her beauty regime on the natural side of things, the mum-of-three wore her hair in loose curls and opted for simple makeup, letting her beauty shine through.
And although Holly's designer wardrobe may be a little out our price range, we've rounded up the best alternatives so you can snap up her look ASAP – and prices start from just £6 for a dupe of her flippy mini skirt.
- ASOS leather mini flippy skirt, £51, ASOS – buy now
- Morgan Asymmetric Ruffle Mini Skirt, £18 from ASOS – buy now
- Black faux leather flippy hem mini skirt, £6, PrettyLittleThing – buy now
If you're loving Holly's distinctive designer blouse, then look no further than New Look.
This black and floral pattern is just as pretty as Holly's – but much, much cheaper.
Alternatively, you can get pretty floral blouses from high street faves Topshop and Next.
Like Holly's these shirts have a black base and flowery prints.
- Black and floral top, £18, New Look – buy now
- Autumn floral shirt, £28, Topshop – buy now
- Floral print blouse, £25, M&S – buy now
Both practical and super chic for the jungle, Holly opted for a pair of black biker boots for tonight's show.
And, happily, they weren't that expensive – on sale at Topshop costing just £65 – down from £89.
But we've found even cheaper dupes from Next, Moda in Pelle and New Look
- Boohoo lace-up biker boots, £30, Next – buy now
- Black chunky lace up hiker boots, £34.99, New Look – buy now
- Brandi Black Nubuck, £64.98, Moda in Pelle, – buy now
If you’re loving Holly's style, here’s how to recreate her summery look in lacy shorts.
Last night we loved Holly's double denim look.
Here's where to get your hands on Holly's I'm a Celeb outfit she wore for the promo.
And this is what the darling of daytime TV did to get THAT I'm a Celebrity body – from £60-an-hour Pilates session to a low-carb diet.
Source: Read Full Article