KNITWEAR is perfect for a chilly day out – but it can also raise temperatures in the bedroom.
This week Jennifer Aniston posed on the cover of Variety magazine wearing nothing but a white jumper and hat.
The 50-year-old actress oozed sex appeal in the oversized knit for its Power of Women issue, proving you don’t have to sacrifice desirability or style for comfort.
Sarah Harrison got model Florence Mueller, 24, from central London, to give her verdict on six woolly wonders from the high street, with a rating out of five for sexiness.
- Grey v-neck jumper, £29.99 from Uniqlo – buy now
- Camisole, £39 from Massimo Dutti – buy now
- Skirt, £22 from Asos – buy now
- Socks, £8 from Topshop – buy now
- Earrings, £8 from Marks & Spencer – buy now
VERDICT: I love how you can take it from day, with jeans, to night with lingerie. It feels provocative when you pull a shoulder down.
- Lilac jumper, £29.50 from Marks & Spencer – buy now
- Earrings, £12 from Marks & Spencer – buy now
- Briefs, £10 from Asos – buy now
- Suspender set, £18 from Ann Summers – buy now
VERDICT: This colour is a nice change from black or neutral and I’m a fan of the loose cut. It’s a cosy look but suspenders make it sexy.
- Black cardigan, £75 from & Other Stories – buy now
- Body, £12 from prettylittlething.com – buy now
- Tights, £6.50 from Figleaves.com – buy now
- Earrings, £8 from River Island – buy now
VERDICT: It’s not as cosy as I expected but I like the high neckline. It’s chic and sexy – especially paired with these fishnets.
- Camel cardigan, £29.99 from H&M – buy now
- Sheer spot top, £36 from Topshop – buy now
- Bralet, £20 from Marks & Spencer – buy now
- Briefs, £5 from New Look – buy now
VERDICT: The cardi is soft but feels shapeless and not at all sexy. I wouldn’t put it on in the bedroom, it’s more for a night in on my own.
- Grey cardigan, £29.99 from Mango – buy now
- Black lace bodysuit, £20 from Asos – buy now
- Black shorts (part of set), £22 from Topshop – buy now
- Earrings, £10 from Topshop – buy now
VERDICT: I love this – it isn’t itchy and the cropped length is sexy, though it might not be for everyone as it shows off your tummy.
- Beige cardigan, £49.99 from Zara – buy now
- Bra, £9 from Topshop – buy now
- Thong, £9 from Topshop – buy now
- Earrings, £12 from Debenhams – buy now
VERDICT: I love the colour and it feels so cosy, though it is a bit itchy. You could wear it in the day or to snuggle up at night.
- Olive turtleneck, £49.99 from Zara – buy now
- Briefs, £5 from Topshop – buy now
VERDICT: There’s oversized and then there is this. It’s so chunky and felt like a tent. This has zero sex appeal.
Source: Read Full Article