PRIME Day continues to bring the deals, and good news beauty fans – there's plenty to be found on premium beauty.
With savings on Elizabeth Arden, Elemis, Molton Brown and many others it's a great time to stock up.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Shoppers will be able to pick up deals on big name brands including best sellers such as Elzabeth Arden's Retinol Ceramide Capsules.
- Save up to 35% on Premium Beauty at Amazon – buy here
Shoppers will be able to snap up deals on cult favourites such as Elemis' Pro-Collagen SPF 30 Marine Cream, down to £59, from £85.
Your night time routine needing an update? These Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules are reduced to £25, from £42.
Whether you're looking to snap up some early Christmas presents, or bulk buy some old favourites for yourself, there's plenty to be found, but you'll need to be quick as you've only got until midnight tonight.
You can see the full list of deals here but here's the best deals we've found on our favourite beauty brands.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Spf 30 Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream, 50ml, £59.50, WAS £85 – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules Line Erasing Night Serum, £25.20, WAS £42 – buy here
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir, Anti-wrinkle Serum, £36, WAS £51 – buy here
- Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter, £21, WAS £30 – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Face Cream Moisturizer, £15.26, WAS £30 – buy here
- This works deep sleep bath soak, £14.85, WAS £22 – buy here
- Neal's Yard Remedies Rose Facial Oil, £19.50, WAS £26 – buy here
- Lancaster Instant Glow Peel-Off Mask, £18.50, WAS £28 – buy here
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, £13, WAS £19.50 – buy here
- Elemis Superfood Facial Oil, £13.50, WAS £45 – buy here
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm, £30.10, WAS £43 – buy here
On the hunt for a Beauty Advent Calendar? Here are the best buys.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
Source: Read Full Article