Masked Singer’s Davina McCall eyes up ‘hilarious’ Ant and Dec to join panel

The Masked Singer is back on our screens and we're already obsessed.

Returning for the new series is the show's panelist and fitness icon Davina McCall who has a certain presenting duo in her sights to make a cameo on the ITV hit.

When asked who would be her dream Masked Singer guest panelist, Davina, 55 says: "It’s got to be someone who gets the madness of it.

"We had Stephen Mulhern on the new series and he was joyous, because he just kept going, “What is going on? This is the weirdest programme I have ever worked on!” I think Ant and Dec would find it hilarious, so they would be great."

Also joining her on the show's panel is resident stars, comedian Mo Gilligan, presenter Jonathan Ross and singer Rita Ora, while Joel Dommett is on hosting duties.

The aim of the show is a guessing game, deciphering which famous face is singing behind the creative costumes. Previous winners have included Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts, and popstars Joss Stone and Natalie Imbruglia.

Giving us an insight into the latest series, mum of three Davina, who has been a part of the show since it's UK launch in 2020, tells us: "Potato is really brilliant. And my God, some of the talent!

"You never know what you’re going to get each week because they keep disguising their voices and you think, “Oh, are you actually a really good singer? Or, are you a bad singer who’s had an amazing week?” It’s fantastic."

As well as being a fixture on our TVs this month, Davina is encouraging people to make healthier choices this year.

The presenter, who has her own fitness platform Own Your Goals, gave OK! readers some tips about getting fit this January.

"I’m not asking anyone to throw themselves in at the deep end – do start small if you need to," she explains.

"There is no downside to exercise. In terms of weight loss, it’s 20% of your weight-loss journey. Diet and what you put in your body is the other 80%. Getting fit isn’t going to work if you’re eating tons of fried food and enormous portions."

Get fit and feel confident with Davina at Own Your Goals, available to access on demand anywhere. Head to and pay just £49 for an annual membership in the New Year sale. The Masked Singer is on Saturday at 7pm on ITV1


  • To read the very best of today’s OK! content from breaking news to Royals and TV – CLICK HERE

  • EastEnders' Danny Dyer addresses fans' Mick theories and shares alternative ending

  • Gorka Marquez breaks silence on Strictly Come Dancing exit reports with cryptic message

  • Kate Middleton’s inner circle from school friends to her children’s godmother

  • For all your daily celebrity news and gossip, sign up to OK!’s newsletter – CLICK HERE

Source: Read Full Article