Kendall Jenner ‘moves out of her West Hollywood home’ after double security scare saw naked trespasser, 27, arrested and cops tell her a ‘stalker’, 24, wants to shoot her dead
- The supermodel was told by an LAPD cop that Malik Bowker planned to kill her
- He allegedly wanted to buy an illegal firearm and shoot her before killing himself
- Bowker is being held in a Los Angeles psychiatric ward, court documents show
- On Sunday, a trespasser broke into her home and tried to swim naked
- Kendall has reportedly moved to a safe location with armed security
Kendall Jenner has reportedly moved out of her West Hollywood home after suffering a double security scare.
The supermodel, 25, was granted a restraining order on Monday against Malik Bowker, 24, after an LAPD detective said Bowker planned to buy an illegal firearm to shoot her before killing himself.
And in the early hours of Sunday, a trespasser, 27, broke into her West Hollywood home, stripped off his clothes and tried to swim before her security detained him.
Terrifying: Kendall Jenner has reportedly moved out of her West Hollywood home after suffering a double security scare
According to TMZ, Kendall has moved to a safe location with armed security, but it is unclear as yet if she plans to sell her house.
MailOnline has contacted Kendall’s representatives for comment.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is said to have stepped up security following the scary threat from Bowker, and an incident with an intruder when at 2am Sunday, an alleged trespasser got onto her estate and attempted a naked swim in her pool.
Scary: The supermodel, 25, was granted a restraining order on Monday against Malik Bowker, 24, after an LAPD detective said Bowker planned to buy an illegal firearm to shoot her
Security risk: In the early hours of Sunday, a trespasser, 27, broke into her West Hollywood home (pictured)
Earlier this week it was reported that legal documents state that Bowker has been placed on a psychiatric hold at a local hospital and is due to be released, which is said to be causing the Keeping Up with the Kardashian’s star ‘severe emotional distress and anxiety’.
Kendall has claimed to have never met Bowker before and is petrified that he will cause her harm, which is why she applied for the restraining order that means he has to stay 100 yards away from her at all times by law.
In 2018, the brunette beauty was awarded a five-year restraining order against an alleged stalker.
Protection: Kendall was recently reported to have stepped up security following the scary threat from Bowker, and an incident with an intruder trying to swim
John Ford was arrested after he was found sitting outside her home for the second time in a week, and after Kendall was originally given a temporary document ordering Ford to stay 100 yards away from her and her home at all times, she was later granted a more permanent protective order.
Ford’s arrest on October 16, 2018, came after another incident the week previous, in which he scaled the mountainside at the back of her gated complex and was spotted by her team sitting in her backyard by her pool.
Police were called at the time but Ford had gone by the time they arrived, and so no arrest was made until he was spotted once again on Kendall’s front porch.
Following his arrest, Ford was held on a 5150 psychiatric hold, but after a psychiatrist deemed him to be mentally stable the following day, he was released.
However, on the morning of October 18, just hours after he was released, the LAPD then swooped in to arrest Ford once again, booking him for criminal trespass and violating a restraining order.
Relocated: Kendall has reportedly moved to a safe location with armed security, but it is unclear as yet if she plans to sell her house (pictured last week)
Source: Read Full Article