America’s Got Talenthas narrowed the field of hopefuls after weeks of audition rounds and one particularly emotional “Judge Cuts” week. Now, the acts and contestants that made it through are gearing up for the next stage of the competition.
The season 15 live shows kick off next month at Universal Studios in Hollywood, California, and will feature the 44 remaining contestants.
During the four weeks of the live, two-hour quarterfinal rounds, 11 acts will perform each episode, and fans will get a chance to vote for who they like the most. The results will be announced during a one-hour results special each Wednesday, with five acts moving on each week to the semifinals.
AGT revealed on Thursday the first set of contestants who will be trying to wow the voting audience, as well as the judges — Simon Cowell, Howie Mandel, Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum.
Check out the performances from the first group of 11 hopefuls that got them into the quarterfinals this season.
– Singer Archie Williams
– Daredevil duo Bello and Annaliese Nock
– Drum and dance group Divas & Drummers of Compton
-Singing duo Double Dragon
– Ukulelist Feng E
– Contortionist dancer FrenchieBabyy
Stand-up comic Michael Yo
– Trained trick pig act Pork Chop Revue
– Singer, and Golden Buzzer recipient, Roberta Battaglia
– Salsa duo Simon and Maria
– Singer Shaquira McGrath
As for the rest of the season, here are the remaining contestants who will be duking it out during the live quarterfinals.
– Aerialist Alan Silva
– Stand-up comic Alex Hooper
– Dog trick performer Alexis Brownley
– Singer Annie Jones
– Salda duo BAD Salsa
– Acrobatic trio the Bello Sisters
– Singer BONAVEGA
– Contortion dancers the Bone Breakers
– Spoken word poet, and Golden Buzzer recipient, Brandon Leake
– Sword swallower Brett Loudermilk
– Cheerleader group the C.A. Wildcats
– Singer Celina Graves
– Singer, and Golden Buzzer recipient, Christina Rae
– Dance group Dance Town Family
– Singer Daneliya Tuleshova
– Daredevil Jonathan Goodwin
– Singer Kameron Ross
– Singer Kelvin Dukes
– Musician Kenadi Dodds
– Puppateer group Lightwave Theatre Company
– Drummer Malik Dope
– Magician Max Major
– Dancer Noah Epps
– Musician Nolan Neal
– Harmony trio Resound
– Singer Sheldon Riley
– Diabolo duo Spyros Brothers
– Dance group The Shape
– Singer Thomas Day
– Stand-up comic Usama Siddiquee
– Impressionist Vincent Marcus
– Golden Buzzer recipients Voices of our City Chior
– Dance group, and Golden Buzzer recipients, W.A.F.F.L.E. Crew
The America’s Got Talent live quarterfinals kick off Tuesday, Aug. 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
Check out the video below for more on this unique season of AGT.
Source: Read Full Article