One beauty brand is bringing out a new skincare line that will get us hurrying to our bathroom sinks in no time.
Glossybox is launching its first ever skincare range, with 10 different products to choose from.
The Glossybox Skincare collection – which the brand says is suitable for all ages and skin types – is made up of four cleansers, one exfoliator, two moisturisers, an eye cream, a night serum and a mist.
All the products in the range are made from natural ingredients. They’re also cruelty-free and vegan – even the aesthetically pleasing pink packaging is made from recyclable sugarcane.
The new collection is set to launch exclusively for Glossybox subscribers at 9am on 12 August, before going on general sale at 12pm the same day.
Prices will range from £12-£18 for subscribers – which is 20% off the RRP. For non-subscribers, prices start from £15.
But the skincare line has been brought out with nation’s skincare needs in mind.
The team at Glossybox have spent over a year collecting feedback from customers and have created the collection based on their comments.
They also had full control of the supply chain and developed the products with the help of leading skin care specialists – so the formulas are super-hydrating and free from any nasty chemicals.
In other beauty news, Superdrug has just launched its 49p sale, with savings across beauty and grooming gift sets.
What’s included in the Glossybox Skincare range?
- 3 in 1 Rich Moistersier, £18 (Subscribers) £22.50 (RRP)
- Daily Micellear Gel Cleanser, £12 (Subscribers) £15 (RRP)
- Deep Cleansing Cream, £16 (Subscribers), £15 (RRP)
- Purifying Charcoal Cleanser £16 (Subscribers), £20 (RRP)
- Gentle Foaming Cleaner £12 (Subscribers), £15 (RRP)
- Exfoliating Clay Scrub £16 (Subscribers), £20 (RRP)
- Eye Boost Cream, £16 Subscribers) £20 (RRP)
- Night Serum £18 (Subscribers), £22.50 (RRP)
- Hydrating Mist £16 (Subscribers), £20 (RRP)
Source: Read Full Article