Chocolate, peanut butter and chill.
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 pt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1/2 c. peanut butter, warmed
- 2 c. crushed Reese’s
- 1/2 c. Reese’s pieces
- Spoon 1 pint softened vanilla ice cream into Oreo crust and spread with a spatula. Drizzle with 1/4 cup warm peanut butter and top with a layer of crushed Reese’s (about 1 cup). Freeze until firm, 30 minutes.
- Top Reese’s layer with remaining pint of softened vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with remaining peanut butter and top with crushed Reese’s and Reese’s Pieces. Freeze until firm and sliceable, 1 hour. Top with a layer of crushed Reese’s.