Cheese fries have nothing on these smothered spuds.
- 1 package frozen shoestring French fries
- 1/2 (16 oz.) container pulled pork
- 1 c. shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 jar barbecue sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat oven according to French fry package instructions and cook French fries for the minimum time indicated. Remove from oven and use a spatula to flip the fries, so the crispy side is now facing down.
- Cover fries with pulled pork, cheese, tomato, onion and scallions. Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Top with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.