- 1 c. frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 2 sleeves graham crackers (1/2 box)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 can whipped cream
- 1 lemon, zested
- Pour water into a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, remove from heat and whisk in Jell-O mix, stirring until thoroughly dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add vodka and frozen whipped topping, whisking until combined. Set aside to cool for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place graham crackers in a gallon-sized resealable bag and use a spoon or can to crush until you have fine crumbs. (Alternatively, place crackers in a food processor and pulse until they’re practically dust.) Pour into a large mixing bowl, along with melted butter, and stir to combine.
- Fill a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners, then press about 1/2 teaspoon of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each liner, forming a crust. (Really press it down, so the crumbs aren’t loose; otherwise when you pour in the Jell-o, the two will mix together, creating a sludgy shot.)
- Once Jell-O mixture has cooled, pour into mini pie crusts, filling each one almost to the top. Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a pinch of lemon zest, and serve.