This ice cream cake is made entirely from store-bought ingredients, which means absolutely anyone can make it.
- 8 1/2 oz. creme-filled sugar wafers
- 1 1/2 pt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 c. Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 7¼ oz. bottle chocolate magical shell
- 1 c. chopped Kit Kat candy bars
- Line a 9×5-in loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Lay the long sides of the cookies crosswise on the bottom of the loaf pan. Fill the entire bottom. (This will be the top of your cake.) Next spoon fudge onto the cookies and spread with a spoon. Scoop softened ice cream on top the fudge and smooth the ice cream with a small offset spatula. Create another layer of cookies, followed by a layer of fudge. Repeat once more, then top the fudge layer with another layer of cookies.
- Spread another generous layer of ice cream on top of the cookies. Crumble the remaining cookies and gently press the cookie crumbs on the ice cream. (This will be the base of your cake.) Freeze for 4 hours, or until ice cream hardens.
- When ready to serve, invert the ice cream cake onto a plate and remove the parchment paper. Drizzle the magic shell on top, the top with the Kit Kat crumbles.