Throw your fish and veggies on the grill for flavor on fleek.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large broccoli head, cut into 1/2″-thick steaks
- extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 lb. salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Preheat large cast iron grill pan. Toss broccoli with drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper, set aside. In a small bowl mix together honey, lemon juice, garlic, and ginger.
- Meanwhile, grill broccoli until charred, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Rinse salmon and pat it dry. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Sear salmon on each side for 4 minutes. Brush glaze on salmon and remove from grill.
- Serve salmon with charred broccoli and additional sauce. Garnish with scallions.