This easy ice cream sandwich contains the holy trinity: peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate.
- 1 (16.5) oz. package peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 c. chocolate covered peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut dough into (8) 1″ slices. Bake cookies according to package directions. Let cool.
- Place 1 big scoop of vanilla ice cream in between two cookies. Top with a few banana slices. Press down. Roll sides in chopped peanuts. Repeat to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Freeze until ready to serve.