Pie in a jar is the cutest way to eat pie.
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 box shortbread cookies, crushed, plus crumbs for garnish
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Chocolate shavings, for topping
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream butter and powdered sugar. Add melted chocolate, vanilla, and Greek yogurt and continue beating until mixture is light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag.
- Assemble pies: Among four 6-oz mason jars, add a layer of shortbread crumbles. Pipe a layer of French Silk mixture, then top with another layer of shortbread crumbles. Repeat until almost to the top of the jar. Chill 1 hour.
- Top with whipped cream, shortbread crumbs, and shaved chocolate and serve.