Love the classic Chinese combo? Take it to the flame.
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes (or 1 if large), plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Scallions, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and ginger. Add steak and toss until coated. Let marinate at least 15 minutes and up 2 hours in the fridge.
- In another bowl, toss broccoli florets with olive oil.
- Skewer steak and broccoli and season all over with pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until steak is medium, 8 minutes.
- Squeeze with lime, garnish with scallions, and serve.