Gemma Lee frantically gave 15-year-old daughter Megan the kiss of life after she fell ill eating a kebab and naan bread.
The teen was rushed to hospital but died two days later with tests revealing she had suffered an allergic reaction to traces of nuts in the Just Eat meal from Royal Spice in Oswaldtwistle, Lancs.
Owner Mohammed Abdul Kuddus, 40, and manager Harun Rashid, 39, who delivered the meal, are on trial charged with manslaughter by gross negligence.
Manchester Crown Court heard harrowing details of Megan's last moments after she tucked into the seekh kebab, onion bhaji and peshwari naan bread at a pal's house on December 30.
The teenager had a mild allergy to five types of nuts but did not use an epipen and was given Piriton by her friend's dad after suffering a reaction.
Her mum Gemma, from Accrington, explained how Megan had a "small rash" on her face when she picked her up but said she wasn't "overly concerned".
But around 15 minutes after getting home, Gemma heard her daughter shout out "mum" and quickly went to see if she was OK.
She said: "'I could see that she was suffering from an allergic reaction and I saw that her lips were swelling and blue.
"She said she was struggling to breath and I was trying to get her to sit down. I was talking to her and she was to me but she was panicking.
''Her lips were turning purple and she a losing colour. I rang the ambulance and was on the phone for nine minutes whilst Megan was slumped against the wall.
''I laid her down on the floor and had to do mouth to mouth. Her eyes were closed and I then heard her gasp and realised that she was not breathing.
"I started to do compressions as the paramedics arrived. They shocked Megan and went downstairs so they could work on her.''
She told the court a paramedic said it was "as serious as it could get" and the medical team were doubtful Megan would survive the journey to hospital.
The teenager tragically passed away from an asthma attack on New Year's Day after devastated relatives came to say their goodbyes.
The court has previously heard the seekh kebab, onion bhaji and peshwari nan bread that she ate do not normally contain peanuts — but all her dishes contained traces.
And the kitchen where her meal was cooked was branded a "hazard to public health" with filthy appliances and surfaces and evidence of mouse-droppings.
Samples were taken and results confirmed a ''widespread presence'' of peanut proteins. The takeaway was subsequently shut down.
Kuddus and Rashid deny unlawful killing. Kuddus admits health and safety charges but Rashid pleads not guilty.
The trial continues.