Home » Health » Toddler hospitalized after ingesting marijuana

Toddler hospitalized after ingesting marijuana

An 18-month-old was hospitalized after ingesting marijuana in his parents’ home in San Diego, California. The toddler was taken to Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center on Sunday evening and a nurse reported him to be lethargic, according to Fox 5 News. Police are investigating neglect and child abuse c

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4877826/Toddler-hospitalized-ingesting-marijuana.html

Similar posts