A lot of makeup palettes are pretty straightforward and don't necessarily have inspired names to their shades, cute packaging, or a great story to go along with it. And some days, that's totally fine — you just need a product that works. But other days, you want something that feels a little more fun, and as today just happens to be National Dessert Day, we thought a round-up of some of the best, most scrumptious, dessert-inspired palettes out there would be appropriate. Dig in – err, keep reading — for some of the most delicious (and gorgeous!) palettes for your eyes and cheeks.
1. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette, $49 (Shop Here)
Both neutrals and brights can be found in this palette from Too Faced. The shades are infused with Too Faced's cocoa powder formula, which gives the shadows a chocolate scent.
2. Sweet As Honey Eyeshadow Palette, $32.50 (Shop Here)
This palette is limited-edition, so grab it while you can. It also includes a dual-ended brush that both blends and contours.
3. Beauty Bakerie Eyescream Eyeshadow Palette, $38 (Shop Here)
This gorgeous palette includes seven shimmery shades and five mattes, and the brand recommends both wearing alone and layering for customized looks.
4. Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette, $45 (Shop Here)
From Too Faced's super popular Peaches and Cream collection comes this palette, filled with highly pigmented matte shadows. They smell like peaches and cream — seriously.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit, $40 (Shop Here)
This kit includes four highlighting shades to be used anywhere on your face and body — including on your lips.
6. Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette, $42 (Shop Here)
Another hit from Too Faced, this palette includes three beautiful shades to help you get a sweet peach glow. It also smells delicious.
7. Buxom White Russian on the Rocks Eyeshadow Bar Palette, $40 (Shop Here)
All the shadows in this beautiful palette are infused with primer to help them stay locked in place. The palette includes shimmers, mattes, and metallic shadows.
Follow Rosemary on Instagram and Twitter.